The Bond Marketplace is the heart of Karma Bond. It provides the user with a suite of different bonds they can purchase from.
- 2.Ensure you have at least 2 ICX in your ICON wallet to cover transaction fees on the ICON blockchain.
- 3.After choosing a bond from the Marketplace, you will be greeted with the following bond page (image coming soon).
- 4.Enter the amount of LP tokens that you would like to supply. You will be quoted an equivalent amount of the protocol pay-out tokens in the "You will receive" field (image coming soon).
- 5.If you don't have the required LP tokens, you can click the link provided to acquire them. This will take you to the protocol's application where you'll be able to acquire the relevant LP tokens (image coming soon).
- 6.Once the bond transaction is confirmed, you have successfully purchased a bond!
If the current bond is still vesting, buying another bond of the same type will reset the vesting period. This means any unclaimed rewards from the previous bond, vested or otherwise, will start vesting from period 0 again.
- 1.If you have purchased a bond from the Marketplace before, your dashboard will show you the currently vesting bonds, and those that have fully vested.
- 2.Select the bond that is still vesting and click "Claim". A claim modal will show up.
- 3.Click "Claim All" to claim the bond tokens. When the transaction is confirmed, the claimed tokens will be sent to your wallet.
- 4.Additionally, if the protocol supports the staking of its protocol tokens, you can click "Stake Now" which will direct you to the protocol's staking page.
- 2.Once the KARMA redemption process is activated, you will be able to claim your bKARMA tokens.
- 3.KARMA will be redeemable for 1 bKARMA + 1 USD.